Terms & Conditions in short
By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Idyl Artisanry, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents’ permission to buy from us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Idyl Artisanry as responsible for the personal information.
Events outside Idyl Artisanry’s control shall be considered force majeure.
The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption (using PayPal Page) and is not stored.
Please note that local charges may occur.
Idyl Artisanry reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Idyl Artisanry, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Idyl Artisanry for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Idyl Artisanry as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to Idyl Artisanry and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Idyl Artisanry to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Idyl Artisanry Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside Idyl Artisanry’s control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Idyl Artisanry is released from Idyl Artisanry’s obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain Idyl Artisanry’s property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents’ permission to buy from Idyl Artisanry.
All transfers conducted through Idyl Artisanry are handled and transacted through thethird party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption (using PayPal page). Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
We accept Paypal, credit cards & bank transfers.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
You can cancel your order before it is shipped (physically).
You have 14 days to return the ordered item to us. All the costs for return are covered by the customer. The returned item must be in the original packaging/wrapping and not used. After we get the item, we will examine it and if it complies with the above rules, we will refund you within 1 business week.
If the returned item is damaged, used or is in any other unacceptable condition, we can’t refund you in this case.
If the package you get is damaged, please do not accept it from the postman. We do not hold any responsibility for any damage caused by postal service.
The first type of cookie commonly used is “Session Cookies”. During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A “Session Cookie” is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use Idyl Artisanry without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On Idyl Artisanry we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Idyl Artisanry reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Idyl Artisanry has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Idyl Artisanry shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Idyl Artisanry Soaps:
– Palm oil free
– No animal testing
– Recycled/recyclable packaging
– Natural scent (essential oils, botanicals, oils, honey or no scent)
– Natural colorants derived from botanicals, clays,etc.
– Natural exfoliants (clays, shell, etc.)
– Preservative free.
Additonal Information Before Ordering
– Soaps of the same kind may slightly vary in design, colour and weight. Some soaps change their colour during their cure time which is normal. They may get darker or even lighter. We create soaps for their qualities not for their colour properties. We do our best to provide the latest photo of soaps but sometimes the colour just changes only slightly.
– Handmade natural soaps last long if you keep them dry between uses. Please use a quality soap dish which will keep your soap bar dry, keep it away from direct water streams. For more suds use a natural sponge.
– Please bear in mind that handmade natural soaps may make your shower floor/bath more slippery.
– IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please bear in mind that it is YOUR responsibility to know if you have any allergies to the ingredients we use. Thus by buying our soaps you CONFIRM that you have no allergies to any of the components.
– Soaps which have scent tend to lose some scent with time. This is absolutely normal. We usually make soaps with a light or medium scent but never strong. We make soaps for sensitive skin thus most of our soaps are unscented.
– Shipment fees are according to our current courier service. At the moment we use Belgian Post and DPD service.
-The shop has the right to change slightly the formulations and add, remove, replace part of the ingredients after you pay. This is to ensure that the formula works as it is supposed to if we are temporarily missing some components in stock. This does not change the efficacy of any product.
– Any additional information (ingredients, FAQ, etc.)can be found on our website: https://www.idylartisanry.com/